One friend of mine was on some island on her vacation. She said there was perfect, and she had all possible treatments to feel as a queen. I believe it is beautiful and everything, but she said something that surprised me. She told me it was so good to have ionotherapy, so I wonder what it could be. Can you tell me if ionotherapy is used in health purposes, or that means something else?

Ionotherapy is procedure used for health and relaxing, and I could recommend it to you. This scientifically proven therapy and derives its benefits from the absorption of negative ions. It should be done through mineral infused waters and seaweed. Scientific research has proven that when the body has negative ion deficiency, it does not feel well. Usually it becomes somehow depleted, fatigued and lethargic. As a result, the aging process commences and proceeds at a much faster rate, which, off course, none of us wants. Ionotherapy utilizes water charged in negative ions, by the infusion of minerals and seaweed and bring forth therapeutic effects. As your skin absorbs the negative ions, Ionotherapy replenishes your body and restores what it has lost until then. The negative ions are then diffused from your epidermis to your dermis and then to your body. Ionotherapy uses these ions to culminating in a perfect equilibrium.