Hi, im 13 and i kinda well have 4 nipples but, 2 actual breasts. I am just wondering if i am mutated or if somthing is wrong with me. please help.

Nope, you are perfectly normal. :-) There are many men as well as women who have 4 (and sometimes up to 8) nipples. If you don't like the way they look (if they are fully formed) you can have them removed. Your not mutated. More than likely the two nipples on your breasts will be your 'main' nipples, and they others are defunt of sensation, or the glands that would be needed to breast feed. If you have any questions or concerns talk to your doctor.

i have 5 nipples! And actually i find it a great talking point with girls. Mind u 3 of them are very small but when examined closely u can see they are fully devloped nipples.

Omg! I have the same problem but I have 3 nipples and I'm 24 and have been with my boyfrind for about 6 years and still I don't feel comfortable taking off my shirt, where can u get them removed ?

I know that you could see a plastic surgeon if you were interested in getting your nipple removed because that would be a surgery that they excel in. I hope that you can get more comfortable with your body but if you do not feel comfortable with having a third nipple, then you can get that removed. Please let us know what you decide, carolyn! :-)

i knew a woman that had thee complete perfect breasts and they were beautiful she considerd having the middle 1 removed but after considering it for a year she decided not to because the scarring would have been a definate negative and she found out that at least some guys found it a turn on,and were not at all ashamed of her.
so as aguy i can understand how you will get teased by stupid girls in high schooland maybe even a few guys willhurt your feelings but let me tell you if your boyfriend doesnt like them he is an id**t.
just realise if you dont tell him first it will take a few moments to mentally process the first time you show him.
and if you tell before you show dont be surprised if he wants them right then and there.
and as for the girl that is embareesed to take her shirt off in front of her boyfriend,you go home tonight straddle him and bounce them right in his face.
go to that place in your mind where someone made you ashamed of your body and tell them where to go while you tell him to enjoy your breasts any way he wants.and then you start enjoying your body too.
and tell your boyfriend im jealous!!!

no its very normal trust me
;0

I'm almost 13 and i have 4 nipples but 2 developed ones. At first I thought they were birthmarks and I felt really insecure because my friends would make fun of me and call me a 4 boobed freak. So I got them removed, it was a really easy process and I'm really happy I got them removed.