Hi there,

So my husband got this crazy idea to follow some diet program, but of course, he wants to follow some that I haven’t follow. The main reason – he doesn’t want me to tell him what to do, what to eat, how to eat, and how to cook.So, he chose Core Balance diet program, and I have to say that I am pretty much dumb when it comes about this diet program.

I don’t know anything about it. And, OK, I will respect his will :)

I just want to know, can you really lose weight with Core Balance diet program?

Hey there,It is 28-days diet program that can help you lose your weight and balance your body as well. It is a plan that is designed to restore your body’s equilibrium and return your healthy weigh. The main rule is to learn simple lifestyle changes and some smart nutrition choices. Also, you should adopt some main rules about Core Balance and cut out all toxic food. He is going to enjoy in cool recipes made from whole food, and your body will be thankful to you.Now, about your question, my answer is – yes. You really can lose your weight with this diet program!

Hey there,

This diet program is all about quality foods. It is really good, it is proven, and I think that this one is just for ladies, because we all do know that ladies lose their weight, and then they gain some pounds back… It is really boring and annoying :)

Now, you have the book and the book can definitely lead you to some tips and advice :)About your question, yes, you really can lose weight with Core Balance diet program. My friend from the college, Anastasia, had a really successful session, and she lost 17 pounds in two months :)