So the other day when I was at my work break, few of us were talking about different diets and some of my colleagues  shared their experiences. One colleague mentioned calorie shifting diet, he said he lost a few pounds with it and now he is on and off the diet, basically trying to maintain his weight.

Anyway, most of them heard about it already, but I didn't and no matter how much they tried to explain to me how does it work, I still don't get it. How am I suppose to change the amount of calories, how can a day with many calories possibly help losing the weight, and isn't that the shock for the body?

I don't know, is this confusing for anyone else?

Yeah, I totally understand you. I was also confused at first and then skeptical, but apparently from my girlfriend's experience it works .

I haven't started yet, but she lost 7 kilos for only one month, and she even got too skinny if you ask me. But she is happy and satisfied which is the most important thing.

I advice you to read all needed information and tips on the internet and pages specifically about this diet. It isn't so hard to follow it, like other diets. You have to be aware all the time of the amount of calories you take every day, but you won't be hungry if you choose wisely.:)

It is not confusing at all. At least for me. I will explain you how it works. It makes perfect sense. It should be confusing only for your metabolism and your body, not for you.

The main idea of this diet is to change the amount of calories consumed daily. Your body will respond to this by increasing its resting metabolic rate. This means your body will burn more calories.

There is no scientific evidence that this diet actually works, but if you think about it, it can’t be bad for your health and it will definitely provide you a certain weight loss since it requires a negative calorie balance.