my girlfriend is preg, and she cant quit puking shes thirty five weeks preg and she pukes all day everyday not even joking its a rare case of pregnancy if you dont believe me look it up and educate your self and to the b***h saying that a person should get there kids took away for smoke weed, f**k you, cause the only thing thats kept my girlfriend from dying from this pregnancy is smoking weed, NOTHING has helped but it, no meds, no home remedy's nothing so, too all the re****s out there, go to wikipedia look up weed read about it, then you will see theres nothing wrong with it, and it helps more than it hurts, and as for it making people retarded you must of been droped on your head a few times as a kid to think that, cause its proven that weed makes brain cells dormed for 2 and half to 3 years then they reawaken and split making double the brain cells, seriously i know my research look it up, before you talk sh*t about my post, and if the brain cells double then what you dont go retarded it actually increases your IQ after you quit smoking and have to quit smoking for a few years.... so quit attacking it, its retardeds like you putting us years behind on legalizing it, and it would save our country from this depression were in cause quess what proven stat 78% of the world smokes weed look it up.

I am not sure what the point of this post is or if there is a question there. I hope that you realize that the people who post here try to be as nonjudgmental as possible so I'm sorry if you've had a negative experience. I do think that you should be aware that there are studied negative effects on a child if a mother smokes marijuana while pregnant (at the very least, low birth weight) and not to ignore that there is no such thing as a perfect drug, not even marijuana. Virtually everything that you take can have negative side effects, so please bear that in mind if your girlfriend has decided to smoke during her pregnancy.