Hi! I have very beautiful wife. Recently, she changed her job. Because, she travel to job she need more time to arrive home after work. But, I notice that I have irrational jealous feelings. Those feelings step by step take over my life. What should I do? What can be cause of irrational jealousy?

Hi! For a person to learn to control jealousy, it is first important to understand what underlies the irrational thinking. Frequently, an individual who is prone to jealousy may have problems with low self-esteem, feelings of insecurity, fear of vulnerability, or fear of abandonment. Once you have determined the behavior, then you can make choices to change the behavior. Even though these feelings seem uncontrollable, that doesn't mean they are uncontrollable. You maybe need assistance from a therapist. Good cognitive-behavioral therapist can point you in the right direction within a few sessions and then most of the work is up to you. I had a therapy, and my marriage is much better.