okay..well my bf and I had sex on april 25 and 26. and on the 25th we had used a condom..but it busted, really bad. then on the 26th, we made the decision for him to ejaculate in me. I started getting sick a few days after. I had awful headaches, nausea, started peeing more, and some dizzyness..I didn't know what was wrong. Then it went away for a few days, although slight nausea and more frequent urination continued. I thought maybe I just had the flu or something. I didn't know, and I still don't. In 3days it will be a month since my boyfriend had ejaculated in me. The symptoms come and go. I've also spotted several times. I thought I was about to start my period..but it never happened. I have an irregular period and usually have it every other month. When we had sex was my month to miss it. But now I've missed this month also, but have had alot of symptoms. I was told I had to wait until it was at least 5-6 weeks since he ejaculated in me, to take a test..or it wouldn't show up. Anyone have any advice? And could anyone tell me how long after ejaculation I should wait to take an HPT since I have an irregular period? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. %-)

hey no you take pregancy test up to 10 to 14 days but your better waiting till 14 days