Hi I m 29yrs old married lady. I m suffering from Polycystic ovarian and irregular periods. I would like to knw when and how can i conceive?

Getting preg with PCOS is hard but completly possible. My husband and I tried for 8years to get pregnant before I decided to give up on the dream of having a baby like everyone else. We had to see a infertility doctor. Dr. Samuel Thatcher he has offices in many states, we seen him in his Johnson City TN office. He is wonderful! He has had his practice since 197? and he still teaches. I started going to see him August of 2003 and by February 2004 I was pregnant with two beautiful twin boys. The chances of getting pregnant with pcos are very slim without help. We had to go through a series of test which is considered minor surgery. If you are not ovulating mature eggs, which is what turns to cyst then you may need to have it done medically. We had to go through IVF, it worked our first time, even then my pcos was so bad that I had to have ovarion drilling, 12 cycst removed off of each ovary. oww. But don't give up hope, I have two friends who conceived with pcos, one friend has three children and my best friend is pregnant now after 12 years she was told that she would never concieve unless IVF. Dr Thatcher is located at the Center for Applied Reproductive Science (CARS) I believe his web address is ivf-et. Good luck having your own beautiful baby!!

hi i was told i have Polystic Ovarian and i have 3 children i have been trying to get pregnat my periods was reguller for a year but i keep getting this pain in my left side where my overy is.

help me

I have PCOS and have two children. Clomid works wonders. It enables your ovaries to actually produce egg(s) to make it easier to become pregnant.

If you have PCOS, you can still have children. Yeah probably harder to do it. I would suggest fertility drugs if you really want to have a child which fertility drugs do cause multiples. If you want to find out more about PCOS, I would suggest either talking to your doctor or going to mayoclinic.com which is a medical site.

I am 30 years old and i have PCOS, i have 3 kids and Clomid helped me...With my third pregnancy my doctor precribed clomid and metformin and i got pregnant within 2 months...don't give up