HI! I'm 17 years old boy and yesterday after I masturbated and took a shower, saw that the urinary meatus on the tip of my penis is red. Today the tip of the penis burns during urination and is still red. It looks like the skin on the meatus is peeling. There is no blood, but the skin is irritated, very sensitive and painful to touch. After urinating I started washing the tip of my penis with water, so that it's clean. I think the reason for this is the rough masturbation. Do You have any advice? How to make it heal faster? Is this going to heal on its own? I forgot to mention, I'm uncircumcised and I haven't had sex before.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Sounds to me like you should be using a lube when you are masturbating. Give it a rest for a few days and it should heal ok

Hello, This could be caused by a number of things such as rough masturbation like already stated. It could also be irritation from a change in clothes cleaning products. If I were you id leave it for a few days, if it persists look into male thrust or a urine infection. And visit a doctor if it doesn't improve in 7 days

It sounds as though you have a touch of balanitis, which is inflammation of the head of the penis.