Tip of penis burns while urinating and after mastrubating.... and also after the mastrubation head of penis(some random area of penis) and inside skin below the penis turns to reddish and makes feel uncomfortable and irritated,itchy feeling... please explain about this situation and thnk u for ur time..

Hey reule it sounds like you are experiancing some mild irritation probably due to friction.... are you circumcised? Do you use lube when you masturbate if so what kind? Do you masturbate fast, rough or with a tight grip?

I think if its just after masturbation this is quite common. I would agree with other person too, sounds like you may be being a bit rough.

well to be honest i mastrubate only once in a day and i mostly mastrubate more than 3 times only on sundays.... the whole thing started when i went to a village to visit my cousin...  i dont what know happened but i noticed a small red dot under the foreskin below the penis head it dissapeared after some days and from tht time it used to come and go and irritation occurs but i never used lube and yes i do mastrubate some times ruffly.. at first it was only a red dot and it went away, recently there were tiny dots appeared on the penis head they are small like a needle pinch and now a days the skin under the penis and head of penis turns into reddish.. and when i take hot bath it slowly dissapears after 2-3 days and they come again after 2 weeks or like some 18-25 days... i dont understand whats the problem its making me sick and uncomfortable every time..

Hey reule. How old are you and have you ever had sex? Do the buumps appear even without masturbating

yes i had protected sex but never had unprotected sex... and i had blowjob from two girls one is a s***.. and the other is a complete virgin.....but im sure i do always had protected sex every time..

hey again..... so it is probabbly due to rough masturbation however keep in mind you can get infections from blow jobs ag well if the person is sick or has oral thrush gonorrhea or chlamydia

thnx for the reply well can u suggest me how to get rid of these irritations any further care or precautions to to take.. :)