i am 6 and a half weeks pregnant and i have bee experiencing this contant rumbling in my stomach. Please can you tell me what might be causing this.

in early pregnancy, due to the increase amount of hormones, alot of women experience some constipation. this can cause rumbling. also it could be cause by gas. this is normal, and it happend to me in the begining of my pregnancy, and even now it gets like that.

Im 28yr old and i have been getting rumbling in my stomache. And on top of that ive been getting all the pregnancy symtoms but i took 4 pregnancy test all came out negitive. Could what im experiancing something else. Or could the test be wrong. Im worried.
:?:

Hello there,

Since the poster above me has already answered to you it is quite possible that you are experiencing changes in your body as a consequence of an early pregnancy. If you are hearing the rumbling and you don’t feel anything such as pain and some unpleasant feeling than I believe there is no need to be worried about this. But if some of other symptoms occur than you should consult your doctor.

Also you should adjust your diet to your new state and that means that you should eat much healthier foods, such as fruits and vegetables. You should also increase the intake of the fluids in your organism. I hope this was helpful and congrats on your pregnancy.