Hello! I need to get some anorexia getting help tips for I think my teenage daughter is in real trouble. She has this food problem it is eating disorder I am positive now and I would say that this condition with anorexia lasts more than a year but lately the things have gone so wrong way-she even lost her period and I am so desperate and I would really appreciate some anorexia getting help tips-what to do precisely and where this came from anyway.

It probably came from the combination of psychological and social background your daughter was growing in though in some cases the genetic factor is important as well as food and nutrition habits and approach in the family. Anyway the first and the most important help tip in anorexia are providing the qualitative family support and of course medical help. It looks like the anorexia in your daughter's case has caused the hormonal imbalance for she lost her period and this condition may easily lead to infertility. So my advice is to bring her see a doc as fast as it is possible for if the anorexia is very serious life-threatening condition that in some cases might even result in death from starving. Psychotherapy and counseling are the best way of anorexia getting help for that is how your daughter could establish the right approach to food and nutrition and finally to figure out what she's being up to.