I think I am anorexic! And I need help! I am getting thinner every day. I am 167 cm and 48 kg weight. I need to have a eating plan to stop this! Please, help me!

Firstly, you need to resolve some mental problems that you have, since anorexia origins in your head and then in your body. You need help form specialist!! Maybe they will even send you to hospital and put you on infusion... that is what happened to my neighbor.
Another friend that was bulimic, started smoking marijuana which increased her appetite. I sincerely wouldn’t recommend that...she did heal her bulimia, but didn’t stop with marijuana, she continued with ecstasy, cocaine, speed, somehow managed to overcome addiction, but she is still using recreational drugs and she still gets drunk so, she cannot speak... so, see, if not solving problems in your head, nothing will help you... no drugs, no food, nothing. You must start with your head and also with proper diet and nutrition and you need a specialist to monitor you how you are doing.

well i'm not sure all i know is i am depressed 24/7 and cannot sleep and trying to find ways to make my stomach go down i am 17. i am 5'3 and a half and i weigh 43kg or less, my appetite is strong though i'm hungry all the time so i can't be anorexic but even if i were i don't always feel the need to be thin but to die because i'm afraid to leave high school and get a job and i always stop eatting for days could i die before i reach my goal of 35kg i really want to make this girl i hate jelous?

Your 17 and want to lose weight Just to make someone jealous...?

I think you need to grow up. Concentrate on getting into college and being a good student... maybe look into some volunteer work bc you seem to have alot of spare time on your hands.

I think filling it with something positive and rewarding might help fill the void you apparently have....

If this girl bothers you so much, its bc Your giving her the power to.

Try some self impowerment!!

Rock it like you never knew this chic!! No one is worth the energy it takes to hate.

Good luck.

You have a SERIOUS problem. Losing weight to make someone jealous makes no sense. Believe me, pretty soon you'll end up jealous of her for having a normal life while you're stuck with an eating disorder that's ruining yours. I had/have anorexia and went down to 42 kilos at 176 cm. I wanted to loose weight and couldn't see how an eating disorder could end up taking control of me, but bellieve me, it happens. Now I'm making good progress with my mental attitude but it's blooming hard, and I'm going to have to get really heavy in order for my body to heal itself, way more than I was before I started loosing weight. Just because you are hungry doesn't mean you aren't anorexic, infact the fact that you are hungry yet don't eat shows you have a real problem. Don't let it go any further - you'll regret it.
PS You should know that when you starve yourself, you don't just loose fat, you loose loads of muscle, slowing down your metabolism in the long run.

that's not how to win you make them jelouse thru the kindness you can show them even after they are ugly the they dish out. love,,,is what kills that and who you are. you may think your nothing speacil but believe me no one human being is like another excel in life and achieve greatness through jesus and the love for your enamies there you will find true happiness ........ signed trying to save my soulmate