My daughter is 21 and anorexic and now weights 80 lbs at the height of 5'7".
She has never had a feeling of hunger even as a small baby, I had to awaken her to feed. She has never 'felt' hunger. Is there such a thing as having an abnormality genetically for no ability to 'feel' hunger?

I have the same issue as your daughter. I haven't been able to find anything other than anorexia to explain it. The only thing that I found that helps was smoking marijuana. Gave me back my appetite.

Hallo,
Anorexia is eating disorder but it is also psychological disorder as well. SO this condition that your daughter has is not just based by her hunger in the stomach but in her brain as well. Have you considered taking her to see a professional? She is old enough to take care of herself but I think that you should talk to her about this. Anorexia is curable with proper treatment methods. The thing is that she needs to take care of this before she ends up in hospital. She may become malnutrition where she won’t have enough energy to function normally in life. She needs to gain more weight to avoid any further complications in her life.