Just out of curiosity, tell me do you think a woman can beat a man in swimming. I know that men are stronger and that their muscles are more flexed, but is there a possibility that a woman after a serious and long term exercising break the record set by a man? I think that might be possible and that men are overrated.

I do respect women and their achievements and I’m not a misogynist, but I really think that a woman’s build is not predisposed for such endeavors. The standards change both for men and for women and speed records are broken every season, but I’m afraid that there are big sacrifices behind all that. I remember having read that from the whole Germany’s 62 Olympic Games athletes only several survived the extensive use of steroids. It’s silly to improve the performance by taking substances that can harm your health. That’s why I actually don’t like all these competitions because they stimulate the point of view that the most important thing is to win. So, in my opinion, a woman can’t beat a man in swimming, only because of the natural differences.

I'm sure that some woman swimmer can beat another man swimmer. But let's say we have on one side the best woman swimmer, and on the other the best man swimmer. In that case I think that woman can't win, sorry.

LAdys can do many things a lot better than men.
BUT, Phisically they are diferent, made for diferent functions,
see mucles, red blood cell count, an so on.
the best male are stronger than female, SEE MUSCLE BUILDERS !

But when you see an Olimpic game, all that ladys are better swimmers than thousands of male swimmers for sure!!!!

Women are great and capable of a lot of things, but I think the best male swimmer will be faster than the best female swimmer. Their bodies are just different.