Don’t attack me when I ask you a question. Here’s what, I’m in my high school swimming team and my coach wants me to work on my strength and insists that I should go to a gym and do workouts. The fact is I don’t like workouts and I’d rather skip them but he’ll know that. Is there any way to go to a gym and still cheat doing workouts?

I really don’t know what to tell you. If you already know that you must do your workouts, there’s no reason to try and avoid them since it’s good for you. There’s no use in going to a gym and fake working out. If you already spend your time there, it would be a wise thing to do something for yourself. Why do you think that your coach won’t notice that there is no improvement in your swimming and that he want see that your build is the same as before you started with workouts? Just try to make some effort and get down to exercising. Don’t think about cheating. It’s bad and completely senseless.

Hm, hard question. How does he control you? Maybe you can arrange something with gym manager or something. Good luck.

I don't know what to tell you. If you want results, you need to do some additional strengthening. Swimming alone is not enough. My little cousin who is ten and joined a swimming team has a 45 min pre-swimming session in which they do some running and exercising.

I don't understand how weight lifting can be annoying. I find it fun because it is not too hard to do (easier than aerobics) but it is very beneficial both to increasing endurance but also to overall health.

Hi nevil, dont hesitate to ask questions because there are no stupid questions, knowledge is power my friend. The first thing i noticed u asked was is there a way that you can go to the gym and cheat the workouts. Hmm, this bothers me some, seeing that your on the swim team means constant competition, so u should WANT to be your best and be stronger and faster than the other guy, and to constantly improve yourself. I dont know if you have been on teams in the past or if your new. But if you dont like what your doing then you shouldnt do it. Dont swim to make someone else happy, do what makes you happy. I like swimming, but i wouldnt like bein on a swim team.

I can suggest stop going instead of cheating as its easy work know.As per me cheating is doing to it yourself.Sorry if I described any thing wrong.