I’m an avid cyclist and I’d like to improve my 100 mile route, but no matter what I do, I simply can’t cycle any faster. Do you think that taking supplements will help? I don’t know whether it’s the fact that I exhaust very fast or that my legs become numb, but for some reason I can only keep my pace and it’s always status quo.

Wow! That’s quite a distance to cover! Maybe you’re just too hard on yourself. Maybe you should still be on your previous mileage. I think that you shouldn’t move on to the next level until you’ve mastered the previous. The speed should be the last thing to work on and don’t be so upset if it isn’t like you expected. Maybe increasing the intensity of workouts and running will help you gain a better condition. As for the supplements, you have to be very careful because some of them are quite unhealthy. I always prefer natural ingredients. Try revising your diet and see whether it is proper and whether it fulfils all the needs of your body.