Hi. I need help with one problem here. I think I have Chlamydia. I was with a girl and later my friend told me she has Chlamydia. I have noticed an abnormal pus from my penis and sometimes it hurts when I urinate. What are symptoms of Chlamydia? Is this STI curable? I also have a pink eye. Can this problem be related with Chlamydia?

Hi. Many people infected with Chlamydia have no symptoms at all. The early symptoms of Chlamydia will usually appear few weeks after you are infected. Early signs of Chlamydia include abnormal mucus from the vagina or penis and pain while urinating. These signs may be very mild. Chlamydia bacteria live in your semen. Chlamydia is curable, fortunately. However, if you don`t treat your condition, bacteria may move inside your body and can infect your urinary tract and epididymis. If it infects your epididymis, it will cause an inflammation of your reproductive area. Yeah, Chlamydia bacteria can cause pink eye. It can also cause inflammation of your rectum. It can infect your throat too, if you have oral sex.

that is the exact symptoms i had and it was chlamydia. Go to your clinic asap because that sting when u pee gets worse after a few weeks and can cause further problems. They will give u doxycycline and it will nok it out quick. Be thankful that its not something more severe(HIV) and start strapping up, even if its your girlfriend, they can make mistakes too, and u dont need to chance it.