Yes! dont do that 

There is no substantial research as to what is the long term effect of eating these clays, as apart from having many minerals they could still cause lead poisoning to metal toxicity which if not get checked in time can lead to cancer. Don't start making eating these clays a health ritual without having an advice from an expert.

How ? My friend is also addicted and she is in hospital now about to die, what should i do ????

In marathahalli tulasi theater opposite store is there you will get in that shop

Yes, this is a fact that if we eat more and healthy food then no need to scare to eat slate pencil's and I also love to eat it. :-))

viboothi is very tasty

Eating too many slate pencil is not gud for ur health and teeth.u chew tha slate pencil and spit it out .then you feel better try it .it really works .or daily intake 1or 2 slate pencil.

Chew the slate pencil and spit it out plz .daily eat only one at least

Daily take calcium and iron tablet .or eat polo mint candy

Hii.... i' m eating too much state pencil in a single day.. means I eat 2-3 boxes of slaties per day... can u please tell me what's the effect of eating too much slaties... Actually I tried so many times to leave bad habbit of eat slaties but ol tym I failed. please tell me solution for leave this habbit

I too eating slate pencils.during my periods time also .i will eat daily 1 r 2 packets daily .during holidays I will eat 3 to 4 packets.it may effects to my pregnancy.plz say me a solution

Hi kaniska I'm eating slate pencils since my 10th standard now I'm 12th....how can I stop this habit... I'm controlling myself but there is no use.... Pls help me... If it causes any problem during pregnancy??? Tell me more about the disadvantages and side effects..

I eat alot of chalk and slate pencils i love its taste and crunchy flavour but now i m facing a new problem like pain in my chest while eating them some1 who can help plz rply

Sry 2 hear about that but its too late now

Eating slate pencil is worst ! You know my cousin sister she is elder to me she is a doctor she told we that one of her visitor use to eat slate pencil regularly one day she had a tremendous pain in the abdomen and when she went to the doctor .....the doctor said that she lost her fertility to reproduce !
If you are a female don't ever eat that because it can even result life loss !
If you eat make sure you drink 8 lites of water every day !
Okay