hey... i do the same thing....it was good.. that we can consume very little amout of slate pencil right...and no health problems.. and better teste,....

I eat 4 packet each day is it harmful for me

Hii friends ...I am eating slate pencils for past 7 years ...I don't have any problems up to know...but I can't live with out eating slate pencils...I just addicted ....my friends scold me like any thing ..but I didn't stopped...I don't have any menses prblm also..so many friends told that ...the prblm comes in future ...what prblms comes in future? Pls tell me...and how it controlled....another thing is I eat healthy food....so pls tell me why I will do?

Its same with me as well i have been eating since age of 15 and i am 26 now i never faced anything. touchwood! in fact i consumed slate pencil and then i started with grey clay what we call as Benetonite clay/multani mitti or Indian grey baked clay chunks. its just eat healthy and drink lot of water.
through my research i found that this kinda a habit is called as PICA so basically one crave for earthy moist smell,likes to eat that. which is also called as
Geophagia or geophagy- is the practice of eating earth or soil-like substrates such as clay or chalk. It occurs in non-human animals where it may be a normal or abnormal behaviour, and also in humans, most often in rural or preindustrial societies among children and pregnant women. Human geophagia may be related to pica.
Geophagia is nearly universal around the world in tribal and traditional rural societies.

Impact on health:
Clay minerals have been reported to have beneficial microbiological effects, such as protecting the stomach against toxins, parasites and pathogens. Humans are not able to synthesize vitamin B12 (cobalamin), so geophagia may be a behavioral adaption to obtain it from bacteria in the soil. Mineral content in soil may vary per region, but many contain high levels of calcium, copper, magnesium, iron and zinc that are critical for pregnant women and peasants, as nature typically tends to favor behaviors based on survival.
search for clay in google called MAVU, NAKUMATT, INDIAN GREY BAKED CLAY,KAOLIN CHUNKS, BENTONITE you will find tons of reviews by different people of world who practice eating clay since years.
in fact in USA many people have started practicing using Bentonite Clay everyday mixing with water and drinking glass a day, they think it helps to remove all toxins which cant be removed by our regular food. search in youtube for more videos.

What you can do is eat it but don't swallow it... Spit it out. That's what I do.

you can get it in chikpet and its only 10 :)

This is very harmful. Try to reduce it to 1 or 2 slate pencils [not packs] per day.
Try to change immediately.

--Kaniska

This is true.. I eat 4 boxes (close to 100) of it in a day .. I won't feel hungry at all.. this led to dizziness and i had fainted a couple of times. In the blood test report it was revealed that I have iron deficiency anaemia.. I shared my habit with the doctor and he asked to avoid it as it lead to complications during pregnancy and will increase the count of white blood cells.. which may lead to blood cancer.. I know it's just to hard to get rid of it but try reducing it day by day and eventually you wil over it.

Eating too much of it leads to anaemia and irregular periods.. only way to stop craving for it is to take calcium and iron supplements.. trust me.. I eat more than u (4-5 boxes-- 100-30) in a day.. I am facing the consequences now.. pls stop eating it.

I have been eating slate pencils from past more than 25-26 years; no side effects seen, my weight is controlled. I have no health issues. I drink 20 to 25 glasses of water in a day so leading a healthy life. Yet not seen any side effects. eating more than 30-35 slate pencils per day. There is no side effects. Slates pencils are yummy and very very tasty.

Irregular periods might have other reason; there is no connection between periods and eating slate pencils..

see access of everything is bad.. Eat healthy food too...eating slate pencil is not bad but you need to eat food too..

Yes why not...you can eat up-to 1 packet a day not more than that...eat good food too.

No she can eat. there is no harm in eating 1 packet

drink milk without suger