I was reading about this Ashton Kutcher's Fruitarianism diet, and I found out a lot of positive and negative things about it. I know it can have a positive effects, but I must say that I am a little bit worried. Can I actually be healthy eating just and only fruits? How is that possible?

I love to eat almost all fruits, but I am not sure am I actually able to eat it each day :)

Do you have any experience with this diet? If you have a chance, would you follow it?

Tell me about this.

Best wishes! 

Good evening,

I don't know would I give chance to this diet. Did you know that Ashton Kutcher was in a hospital after this diet? And, I think that is not his diet :) He was just following it, you got something wrong :)

But, OK. Yes, basically, you eat just fruits everyday. That was a Steve Jobs lifestyle. Maybe this diet has some positive things, but I think that you can't be that healthy eating only fruits. You need to eat some other groceries. I am sure that you will lose your weight, but I am not sure will you still be healthy.

Think about it!

Hello there,

I am interested in following a fruitarian diet as well. I think it is a great diet to detox and to lose weight. But, is eating only fruit really that healthy? That is mine main concern.

Healthy raw fruitarian diet means eating tons of fruits – all kind! Far as I know, fruit has the most vitamins per calories, but it has a lot of sugar in it :/

That scares me a little :) Still, I don't believe that this diet actually is that healthy.

My colleague was on it, and she did not like it at all. She was feeling tired and weak.

What do you think about it?

What's up?

My aunt wants to share experience with you. She told me to tell you this :)

OK, she follows this diet a few months and she told me that she can't be more satisfied with it.

She lost 13 kilograms for three months. She is healthy and happy. She wants to pause with fruitarianism diet, because she wants to eat some meat :)

But, she said to me that is really hard for her to find a lot of different fruits on the market. Sometimes, her choice is limited and she can eat only 5-6 sorts of fruit.

She is not eating any candy or  chocolate because fruit has a lot of sugar.

Have a nice day!

where I can find so many types of fruit? :) I love to eat fruit, but I don't believe that I can find more than 10 - 15 different types of it. Is that enough?  Do I need to expand my list then? I usually eat apples, bananas, pears, plums, watermelons, grapes, blueberries, blackberries, mango, oranges, lemons, raspberries, etc.

Is mango good for this diet? As far as I know, mango helps you lose pounds if you eat it a lot. Is that stereotype or not?

Thank you for all advices, they are really helpful! Love to hear more!

Bye!

I think this diet is harmful to your health because of all these sugars in the fruit. I know that fruit has a lot of vitamins as well, but you need to know that eating just and only fruits can be harmful. It is not the same think like when you eat fruit each day with other groceries. Don't you agree with me?

So, if you ask me, eat all kinds of fruits, but not just fruit :) Eat everything that is healthy. This diet can be harmful to your health, even if you have heard some great experience about it.

Cheers

thank you girls for all your advice. This advice will help me make a decision about this fruitarianism diet.

As you probably already know, I really love to eat fruits, all types, but somehow I think that this diet is not for me :)

I think I am for some other diet type, not for this fruit diet :)

I have heard a lot of experiences as well, some of them were good, but some of them were bad. I don't know how my organism would react to this diet if I start to follow it.

Thank you girls a lot!