Thank you kaniska.. I eating the slate pencil post 1 month.. I'm trying to control myself.bt I cant.. I'm not taking correct food in correct time.. I'm so fear abt my future

In Hyderabad try to find ChandTar brand slate pencils they are the best natural and tasty

May be you'll find stones in your kidneys soon..

I used to eat slatepencils 2 to 3 years when I was 18 years
Now Iam 24
From 4 years onwards Iam not eating
1 year back I have got married
I'm getting dought did I have any problem for pregnancy?
My periods are regular
Please answer me

Now Iam 24
From 4 years onwards Iam not eating
1 year back I have got married
My periods are regular
Please answer me

Frendz my frend eats at a time one pencil box is it harmful for her??

where u r getting slate pencil at chennai yar??

where u r getting slate pencil at chennai at chennai
yar??

Yeah! I like you...for the positive feedback...I love slate pencils alot...and i normally consume more i when i am stressed :)

Can get in road side shops....Take at once....

i am eddicted to slate pencils but my mom keeps on scolding for dat...i am not able to stop it wht should i do?

In major problems you mentioned problem during pregnancy
Can u explain it?
What type of problem ?
I used to eat 1 pack of slate pencils per a day when I was 18 .It is continued till My age 21 ....18 to 21 (3 years) i used to eat lots of slatepencils
Now Iam 25 from 4 years onwards Iam not eating them...
1 year back I got married upto now I didn't get pregnancy
Did I have any pregnancy problem?
My periods are regular...
Can anyone answer to me
Please Help me

By reading all this msg iam NT able to digest becoz I also eat slate pencil alot per day 2 pack(20-25 pieces) but iam getting iirtate on it so iam gona stop it I knw it is very hard to stop this but I have trust on me that I can stop eating this stupid thing and I have trust on my god he will never allow me to eat this I will pray for all of them bye guys

I am also eating slate pencil I can't live without that I just love I need 4-5 packet every day it is harm for me?

Helo, I am consuming slate pencils from past 10 yrs, I eat a pack of slate pencils (20 to 25) for three days, I am suffering with hair fall, decrease in skin tone, anaemia, constipation, I pee only when I eat slate pencil, it became a part of my life, but recently I struggled a lot to leave this habit. I started having fruits a lot. I am taking shelcal 500 mg tablets and dexorange capsules, I wish it would save me