am also addicted to eating slatepencis from my childhood but it is negligble amount, no problem in eating slatepencils

even I used to eat slate pencil, per day 3 packets , im very scared that vl it affect my pregency?

kansika eat calcium sandoz u will feel better 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You can become healthy again by learning about nutrition, perhaps by talking with a doctor or nutritionist or equivalent practitioner, and eating a more well-rounded diet.  Often, pica is a condition driven by lack of minerals, so I'd make sure I was eating LOTS of leafy greens for calcium and magnesium, and milk products, if they are available.

This syndrome is called "pica." You might want to research that word.  Usually, pica happens when there is some underlying nutritional deficiency, and people are driven to eat non-food items to try to fix the deficiency.

i got them from kundapura enterprises,thippasandra.

yes it is hamfull to eat slate pencils i have asmall idea how to get rid of it i want to share my opinion on it
it worked with me
i used to eat a lot of slate pencils but i got to know that because of eating it my blood was drying out in my body
but i was not able to get rid of it so
i use to eat the slate pencils but used to spit it out i wash my mouth immediatly
and every day i use to take 1 calcium tablet
with it starting it was difficult to spit it out but day after day i made it an pactice which lead to i use to eat but spit it out and by taking calcium tab the angzity to eat slate pencils have reduced and now i am not eating it

but even small amount vill go inside........

no not all

u can use super star brand

Seriously... I mean if we are taking good quantity of food than we can eat slate pecil to it doesn't show any side effect

Thank u, I am also consuming slate pencils

hi frnds,

ME TOOOOO luveuuuu to eat slate pencils...if i am get tensed i eat tat than am relaxed.....i just chew and spitt it out...i just wanna to know it cause any prblm...

yes it is one of the symptoms of PICA

cant get you.elaborate me plz

CANT GET UELABORATE ME PLZ