Guilty feeling !!!!!!!!! why ????? Please share !!!!!

i like u kaniska am also slate pensil lover i eat slate pencil for past 3 years i dont have face any problem at the same time am aslo takeing healty food and fruits.

Is it okay if we eat half slate pencil a day

Yes! I'm having that habit but nothing happens if we consume healthy food and lot of fluids like water

but cannot stop it

please help me from this and to clear this what we can do in the home itself

Angelica giron. Eating slate pencil is a common problem.it is like calcium tablets.but daily dose causes health problem

Eating slate pencil is indication of internal malnutrition that causes an urge to eat such things.You can become healthy again by learning about nutrition

Have lots of leafy greens for calcium and magnesium, and milk products.

I was habituated or u could say addicted to slate pencils too for a period of over 10 years. I started to have skin and dust allergy. I accidently got rid of it when I started drinking a glass of milk(without sugar) within a month or 2. I never got the cravings again even when I stopped taking milk.

no problem at all

ofcourse ....harmful harmful harmful only

hi, iam eating pencil per day i wantted to know is there harmfull for my body now a days iam having stomack pain please confirm

i love slate pencils alot but i use to eat it in a limited amount..... its been a long time i've not ate it so will it harm me... like from 1 month i m away from it ... n i could just half slate pencil a day please tell me so that i can decide something....

now i stopped eating slate pencils ...............but tempeted to eat what to do

Drink lot of water per day and eat fruits vegetables......