I’m wondering did you manage to leave your body through meditation? I’m not sure that it is possible. I read about this kind of things but I have never met somebody who really did that. I would like to meditate but I’m not sure that I know how to do that correctly.

Meditation is a really great stuff. But you need to practice a lot. Of course, you should have a good teacher. Somebody needs to show you right way. I started with meditation few months ago. I know one man who can leave his body through meditation and I believe him.

Recently i decided to give meditation a try, actually last night. It was my first time trying serious meditation and i found a website that had a teacher speak softly and help lull you into a trance state. I really didnt expect much from the experience but i wanted to give it a try in an attempt to rejuvenate myself (i had gone a day with you sleeping at that point, i am now on day two and about to try the same exercise). I followed the instructions and i was extremely surprised when my connection to my body was broken. I felt as though all of my being was centralized in my forehead and then i felt as if my being was pulled out and placed in front of me. It was amazing. There is nothing else i can really say, but it is possible and well worth the effort. it just takes complete concentration and focus on breathing and detaching yourself from your body.

I find the more lengthy exercises to be more rewarding however the longest one is just over 10 minutes. I am about to give it another shot and if things go well i will certainly be looking deeper into meditation.

coming out of your body: We should not force yourself and you will not at this stage. First experience is meditation make you feel like you are flying just above yourself. next stage, you see some flowers, colorful screens, and sometimes the flower that is opening. enjoy it.

then you will see some black cloudy stuff in front of you and you are swim in to it. then later stage you dare to swim, then you see that, you are into the smoky, cloudy hole and keep swimming, finally some bright light appears.

at some stage, you will start seeing a light flow from your body and your own image appears in front of you. keep enjoying it. then you can't see it for more than few seconds.

continue... continue... thats it.