Last month I know I did conceive, surprisingly I had many symptoms immediately but they only lasted 4-5 days..after that, the extreme soreness in my breasts, the frequent urination, etc all went away. By the time I was ready to try a pregnancy test, I knew it would probably show negative but I still wanted to try.. I was right, the result came negative

I guess I lost the baby or it wasn’t able to implant. Can u help me better understand why this would have occurred? What can I do in the future to aid in keeping the pregnancy?

I must let you know that you would not have pregnancy symptoms until implantation happened, it is medically not possible. Pregnancy cannot be detected through testing until after implantation. AFTER implantation is when the body produces hormones, and these hormones are what give you the pregnancy symptoms. I am a health care professional, and I am not trying to make you feel abdly, but just educating you on medical facts.

Conception takes 3 or so days, implantation takes 7 days, sometimes more..

MANY fertilized eggs will fail to implant naturally, it is just a fact of life.

Carifairy, I find this very interesting. I have been looking for this answer for a while. I understand that hcg is the hormone that signals the corpus luteum to continue producing progesterone to support the pregnancy and that is when a woman technically can start to suspect she may be pregnant.

What I want to know is, are there any differences in the levels of progesterone being secreted by a fertilized egg and an unfertilized egg in the 1 - 6 days after ovulation? Because couldn't this technically cause a woman to think something may be different?

Or are those levels the same until implantation occurs or the corpus luteum dies?

What carifairy said is correct about the HCG hormone...however, many women are very "intune" with their bodies and just "know" that they are "fertilized" soon after it happens (i being one of theim) You don't have the usual pregnancy "symptoms" but since there are changes going on in your body I am a firm believer (and so is quite a few of the OBs I have worked with) that it is possiable for a women to feel a "fertilization" In most women you can call this wishful or even fearful thinking but I think it goes beyond that. Its all really a matter of opinion as its never really considered a "pregnancy" until it implants. And at LEAST 25% of all fertilizations do not implant for one reason or another. It has nothing to do with you and there have been studies that have claimed that it happens to just about every woman at one time or another.
Only thing you can do is eat right, excersise, take vitamins, get to "work" and cross your fingers. Good luck to you. :)

i have not went the pregnant please give my the tip

Dear Sali,

what you mentioned is the same i am suffering through and felt a few months ago. I had all the symptoms which include sore breasts, frequent urination, diarrohea, pain in lying on my stomach or sides, hunger and weakness

I myself fail to understand and feel sad too on why i am having my cycle. Someone may not have an answer but i believe on what my heart says that i was preganant

Please can alcohol distrup the pregnancy even after implAntation?

Same case here

I know it's like really late. But I have a few questions myself.
It's been about 4 weeks since ovulation, and I've been getting pregnancy symptoms.
Sore breast, nausea, puking, hunger out of no where, and no appetite. Everything I smell makes me wanna puke.
But about 2 weeks ago, I had my usual period. Heavy bleeding, cramps, and 7 days. I thought maybe I'd had a really early miscarriage. But these symptoms continued.
And my puking/nausea is getting worse.
I've taken 2 pregnancy test, and both came out negative.
And my body has a low amount of hCg from what everyone else is telling me. Any ideas?