is it normal that i masturbat one time in a month or 3 weeks.its just i feel so guilty when i finish masturbating i do'nt know why that !!.by the way am only 17 male

thats totaly normal, every male is diferent, some are addicted and others just dont at all and theres no need to feel guilty.

No need to feel guilty, you have done nothing wrong, this feeling will pass with the age, don't worry.

It's normal. =) Some people masturbate often, and some others start masturbating in their early teen ages (at least, my friends did).  

Yes is it normal? For girls too?

User avatar 6907 posts
Hey Fightergirl, here's my reply on another topic.

I can't say any of us went around asking who masturbated. Of course we mostly assumed all the guys did and all the girls didn't. Well that's what the girls wanted us to think anyway when I was a teen. All the girls I dated obviously did. The first one put my hand inside her jeans at the drive-in movie on our second date. She showed me what she wanted. The second one was happy when I put my hand inside her jeans. The next one was not shy about grabbing my penis on our second date, then she put my face between her legs after she removed her clothes. She knew what she wanted.

I got married in my mid twenties and my wife claimed she never did. I think she was lying because she certainly was able to guide my fingers to the right spot. (she has no visible clit)

So I think it is safe to believe most every one does it.