i have the same, i am 15, 6.4foot/195cm and 176.37pounds/80kg. i would am not skinny or muscular i would say i am over the avrage in muscularety compaired to my classmates

Yeah i know that happens very often to me when I'm in the shower

You probably have a thin chest wall so that your heart beat seems exaggerated.
Also see your cardiologist to make sure you dont have an arrhytmia.

I'm a 14 year old girl about average weight and I'm quite fit, I play soccer around 5 days a week with firness and everyday not after a workout I feel my heartbeat in my ears and I feel almost like its a heart attack(which I've never experienced) I'm afraid something could be wrong with my heart

Yeah I can feel my heart beat on my left when I'm silent n concentrating! Isit normal?

I to exactly feel d same . I'm 16 n I feel my hear beat on my left breast if I observed. Is it normal . I have anxiety n a couple days ago I to felt a short ness of breath.. is it okay??? Please tell.

i can see my heartbeat too! It creeps me out though

I feel the same way but my friends say I might have croup

I see it too I think it is a strong heartbeat or thin skin. ☺

hello, i'm 16 and i also can see my heart beating through my left breast, i have feared a lot and was in a bad mental state in the past. since about 4 months i can not take deep breaths,i thought it would go with the time being.And i recently discovered heart beating thing.i am going to visit the doctor soon but i would like to know how is your condition now?

I have aniexty and I see my heart beating and if I'm stressed and I see my heart beating fast I like to drink so water with lemon and yoga and relax

Gg ez boi

Are you doctor????

I feel the same after exercise

Not likely im fat and have the same problem