All of you who think there is something wrong go see a cardiologist and make sure nothing is wrong. I could feel my heart beat in my chest and in my head. And I also had trouble breathing when I went to bed and had to sleep with my head elevated on my pillows. My cardiologist checked me and advised me that I should have mitral valve repair surgery before I needed a replacement. I've had mitral valve prolapse for the last 20 years and put off surgery but the exaggerated heart beat and the breathing problem made me opt for the surgery. Now I'm fine but sometimes in the hot weather, I feel the heavy beating if I overdo it by running or lots of physical exertion. It's been a year and a half since the surgery (which was basically nothing) and the best thing about having it was that I don't have to worry about laying down and trying to catch my breath anymore. Sometimes when you feel something's wrong, there is something wrong and like me it might only be minor. Hope this helps someone out there.

Omg my anxiety i through the roof this little problem is making my chest hurt, shake like a mf and hard to breath!! Damn anxiety is gonna be the death of me

It's normal, everything is normal, no worries. Whenever you take a hot shower, it kind of replaces the duty of the heart since the heart is in charge of keeping you warm. So that's why. You don't have enough blood pumping, since blood warms up your body. but your body thinks you don't need to pump the average amount of blood to your brain because you are taking a really hot shower. That may seem why you feel a little dizzy and weak because your body isn't pumping enough blood. Next time I recommend taking more lukewarm showers/baths instead

I had friends that there breast would move with their heart beat.I could see it. Beat my females friends noticed the problems got worse. And had heart atck I lots of females with this problem

Thank the lord

My doctor said my heart is healthy and I can also see my heart beat i think it's because I'm too skinny lol

Same here. it is scaring my friends.

Im geting the same thing!You should send me a vid so i could compare :Dd

Listen I have anxiety and I have the same heart fluttering problem too! I freak out about it and I’ll even ask my friends and they will say it’s normal, if I were you don’t stress about it! I can see mine in my chest and feel it in my stomach. I’m 5’6 and 125 pounds so it’s normal because I don’t have much fat. Even with fat around it if it hurts a lot and you have bad breathing problems it’s probably because of anxiety, lack of sleep, sitting posture, and depression. Don’t stress on it people, your not alone!

You guys just don't know how happy I am to know that I'm not the only one with this problem thank you all you guys are amazing people stay strong and live on

Every night, Its literally so painful to sleep on my left side. Whenever I do, I feel pain underneath my left breast right where my heart is located. Time and time again, i can see and feel my heart pumping through my skin and my shirt.
Tell me, am I alright?

Hi! I know you probably won't see this because it was so long ago, but it sounds like you have POTS. Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. it is a type of Dysautonomia. you can look up some of the symptoms and see if they line up with yours, and remember, dysautonomia is not always fainting, the biggest part of it is a fast heart rate and low blood pressure.

i am a 12 girl i love to run and i have a huge hear and every day i can see mine beating and i am very scared about my life

I have the same thing. I feel so much better now that I hear that other people have the same problem. Thank you

Im a male 24 years of age and After reading these comments its really put me at ease as i have never noticed my heartbeat that comes through my chest and my pulse in stomach, i wish i looked years ago to see it but was to stressed with life to care only noticed it the other week And freaked right out!!!! im a new dad to a little girl of 5 months and have had a stressful 5 - 7 years of my life, losing family members becoming homeless became a drug addict (not the dirty stuff just the party drugs ) ( sober from class As )for 3 years and tunred my life around after the death of my nephew (cot death ) after trying to save him before paramedics arrived but it was too late it really was witnessing hell and i dont wish it on my worst enemy he was the last family member i lost after nan uncles etc it made me change my life anyway as getting off the Point im a construction worker and have worked for 8 years in construction not skinny but i was 18 stone at the age of 15 and now im well buit with only slight stomach fat that i have yet to get rid of but am generally healthy and never had health concerns until my daughter arrived and for the last 4 months ive panicked about pains everywhere in my body i thought i had testicular cancer but it was my epydemis at the back pains in my stomach and i thought i had bowel cancer the thoughts in your head when your are anxious is a terrible thing im going to the doctors soon just for a check up to get that final all good but also ive smoked cannibis (skunk) for 9 years everyday and stopped a month ago as it was making me a different person not moody or anything just constantly paranoid about dying its awful after fixing it up and loading up on fruit and water i have to say i feel 10 times better my bpm is 80 to 88 and just have to say after scouring these comments for months i had to add something
I hope evryone here is healthy and doing what they need to keep there body healthy too
Oily fish( 3 times a week) fruit, exercise plenty of water and just generally be happy it makes such the difference and learn to be with someone who makes you laugh not make you cry all the time
Dont date an onion people it helps alot
Much love to you all