I am really trying with diets and healthy food, but I just don't like the taste of soy, or some other similar food. So, I am thinking about taking a small step. I will include so sauce for a start, and hopefully, in time, I will be able to eat soy products. Can you tell me what soy sauce is the healthiest?

Well, there are so many different soy cause types. Actually, almost every region in Asia has its own type. Although they do say that Chinese soy sauce might be the healthiest. And it is one made of dark soy; supposedly it should have a positive effect in prevention of cardiovascular diseases.

And not only that, they say that soy sauce has lactic acid bacteria and also can help with allergy issues. Still, it is not as good as classic soy and it contains high level of sodium. With this said, you should not exaggerate with the sauce, and think about whether you will use it at all, if you are considering a low sodium level diet.

Then again, you can do the opposite thing. Why not eat soy, but use sauces that will remind you of the classic food, the one you are used to eating. That might be the right solution for you. Still, taking gradual steps might be good. You will first get used to taste and then switch to a real thing. But I was never that patient, I started with soy right away and I never regret it.