ok im 13 and im really afaid to stick my fingers in me so i dont. i just rub my vagina but i still have a orgasim but i wonder if it feels different if you put something inside you???????????/ oh also is it a sin to masterbate because im really scared. But it feels soooooo goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with masturbation it's natural to want to check what it's like down there.

Most people who seriously analyze the Bible conclude that masturbation is forbidden for men, because it wastes seed, and sex is meant to be for procreation only. There is nothing about masturbation being a sin for women, unless you would consider it immodest, which I don't see, because it is in private. 

Is masturbation a sin? You would need the counsel of a religious authority to decide, ultimately, or alternatively, you can make your own conclusions. Is it natural? I don't think we have to wonder about that. The majority of men and women masturbate so it is clearly a natural part of humanity.

Yeah according to the bible it is a sin.

but according to human nature it is completely normal and natural.....

No, it's no sin.. don't believe any of that religious "mumbo-jumbo". insertion will hurt, at first, just make sure you are aroused, use lube, and are patient, you may not enjoy penetration as much as you would think. the trick is expierimenting, to see what feels good. one "trick" ,is to look for your "G?" spot inside you, feel with your fingers, inside you, around your pubic bone, you will know if you find it.

It is not a sin to masturbate and also don't be afraid to stick you fingers in your vagina. Have fun

Don't worry, you will not go to hell if you masterbate! Masterbstion is like really safe sex. It won't make you lose your virginity and it can have health benifits. It makes you feel refreshed after you self pleasure yourself. But, I understand why it can hurt if you try to stick fingers inside yourself. When not sexually aroused, your vaginal walls are pressed up against eachother, leaving not much room to stick anything in. Try different things to turn you on, whether it be porn, touching yourself, etc. When you are turned on, it will be easier to stick things inside you. It may hurt at first, but after a while, it will feel great. Have fun and be safe!