I was really scared when I felt this for the first time but after it happened for a few times I realized that it might just be a symptom of my anxiety and I really hope that this is true because I don't want to deal with additional problems, even just anxiety is too much.

Has anybody here had the same chest pressure as I am having nowadays, this happens a couple of times a day but it does not last for long. Please tell me if you experienced the same thing just so that I would be sure that it is just a symptom of anxiety.

Yes, anxiety can cause chest pressure. It happens because that is the way your body reacts to a lot of stress that has accumulated. The best way to get rid of this chest pressure is to calm yourself down. You can do this by simply breathing in a particular way, deep breaths, or you can relax yourself with yoga or meditation. You can also start exercising, running is incredibly good for people who are suffering from anxiety and it can eventually help you overcome it. At least you know now that this is nothing to worry about and that it can easily be fixed.

That makes sense since I am stressed a lot, my entire days are filled with stress and I am nervous all the time as well so it is likely that this chest pressure is caused by stress then, just like you have said.

That is the worst thing, I don't know how to fight all of that stress away. I will try and do the things that you wrote but I think that I won't be able to do it on my own and I don't really have any friends or a boyfriend who would push me forward, who would give me the will to do these things.

Then stress is definitely your problem, you need to move yourself. You need to understand that you don't need anyone to be strong, you need to be strong for yourself. If you are not strong for yourself, nobody else is going to be strong for you. Change your life, it is not as hard as it seems, you just need to start (that is the hardest part out of everything else). I swear, once you start running, you are going to feel all of that energy running through your body and you won't want to stop, quite the opposite, you will just want to keep moving.

Yes, it is. Anxiety can cause chest pain. A lot of people get scared because they are sure that they do have some heart problems. It is OK to visit your doctor in those occasions, but it is probably caused by anxiety. Anxiety can causes a person's body to "over-breathe," as doctors usually say, but it can also cause you breathing too quickly or breathing in more deeply than the body requires. In those situations people start to panic a lot. This is also known as hyperventilation, this type of breathing forces out carbon dioxide from your bloodstream.

I was so scared for the first time when I had  this really ugly chest pressure, I felt like my heart and my chest are going to explode, so I went to see my doctor telling him that I have heart attack. Thanks God, he was aware of the fact that I do have anxiety and that this chest pressure can be because of it. He did some tests and that was it. I do understand that people get extremely scared and I really do support the idea to go to your doctor and see what is going on with you. That is the only way to find out do you have heart problem or this is anxiety. 

Dear, you are dealing with abnormal stress and you need to do something about it. I had this tightness in chest but I knew it that it was because of anxiety. So, this is not a heart attack - it is a panic attack, but I do know that a lot of people think that this is heart attack because this pain is abnormal. Look, you can cope with it very easily. For example, try jogging or doing some exercises. Soon, you will see results and this won't appear anymore, at least not that often. Healthy lifestyle and daily exercises are really good option. 

There are a several things that you can feel. For example,  if you have that chest pain that is like a sharp shooting pains or persistent chest pain in the chest area, it can definitely be because of anxiety. Also, it can also feel like you have muscle twitches and spasm in the chest. Maybe you will feel pressure in chest, numbness, or burning. That is a wake up call. Consult your doctor immediately. He will find a proper treatment for you. When the body has fully recovered from being anxious and stressed, chest pain anxiety symptoms will go away. Therefore, anxiety chest pain needn't be the cause for concern.