Hi, folks. I have problems with my weight, so I was thinking of going on a diet. I wouldn’t like to starve to death. Is there any natural way to be on a diet? What can you recommend me? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this topic. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. I think that in life everything should be moderate. That goes for diet as well. People who starve to death are just going to be ill. I recommend you consulting a nutritionist. He can make a special diet for you based on your weight, height and your energetic needs. He will probably limit your carbohydrate and fat intake. It is not recommended to eat after 6 pm. Some physical activity is also recommended. I hope you will manage. Bye!

I too have suffered with wight problems my whole life. I recently had problems with my gallbladder and was put on a low fat diet.I didnt plan on loosing wieght but it really helped. I lost about twelve pounds. I cut out most fatty foods and kept a food diary. I followed a strict plan. For breakfast you should have 3 carbs (1 carb is about 100 calories), 1 protein and one fat. (there is no limit for vegetables in the diet). For lunch allow your self 3 carbs, 3 protein, and one fat. (one protein is about an oz of meat), for dinner allow yourself 4 carbs, 2 fat, and 4 protein. (thats about a 4oz piece of chicken), and allow 3 carbs for snacks. When it comes to grains choose whole grain or whole whsoyeat breads and pastas. use brown rice instead of white rice and if possible change you milk to soy or lactiad. I personally dont taste a differece, they are just not as creamy. For my snacking throughout the day i usually buy special k items. They are great and all under 100 caloried so i can eat alot and only count it as one carb. Good luck with your dieting and remember that changing your diet will do more than just help you loose weight, but it will make you over all healthier. It will keep your organs going strong and your heat pumping