Hi everyone. Have you heard about a weight loss pill called Qsymia? I saw some ads and it seems like a good way to lose extra pounds. I even heard that this pills are FDA approved. Anyway, I am interested in these pills because my mother wants to try them. The problem is that she is already using some weight loss drug and now I don’t know is it dangerous for her health to use Qsymia and this other drug simultaneously. If anyone knows something about this please write me here. My mom is persistent to try these pills and I don’t know what to do.

Hi Aidan1

I've been meaning to ask the same question. I wanted to try these pills a while ago, but I was already using Orovo detox weight loss pills. I was talking with a friend and she told me I'm not suppose to mix those two. So I gave up using Qsymia. She told me I could get some serious problem if I use both of them in the same time. She works as a nurse so I figured she knows better than me.

I would really like she was wrong. I think that maybe combining two types of pills can increase their effect. 

Hi Aidan

You can usually mix weight loss pills with other weight loss programs, but I've never heard that you can combine it with other weight loss pills.

A friend of mine was using Qsymia for a while, and since she hasn't lost a single pound, she came up with the idea to buy other type of pills and use them simultaneously. She went to the doctor (for a completely different reason ) and when she mentioned that she was using 2 types of pills the doctor said she must use just one.

Anyways, the safety of combining Qsymia with some other weight loss pills has not been established. I wouldn't recommend it to you.