Hi Its Hisham I am 17 years old i have little fats in diffrent parts of my body and i do weight lifting from 6 monthes but someone told me that i have to get rid of the fats first then do weight lifting so is that true
Thanks 4 reading :D

It doesn't matter if you are fat while doing weight lifting exercises. This can actually help you burn more fat. : ) 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello Hisham,
having a little fat is definitely no obstacle for you to go into weightlifting. Of course, it depends on your overall body weight and mobility - but weight lifting will actually help you to lose fat and build muscle by burning that fat. I mention mobility because that's what will signal you better if you are physically fit or not. Having a pocket or two of fat alone is not enough to cause you to perform poorly, no matter what physical activity you engage in.
You should try with beginner sets and reps first - and if you have a trainer or someone professional to give you guidance than even better - you'll than be able to get the right advice and get your body in shape without having to worry that you are doing something incorrectly, or risking injury.
Hope you'll continue lifting and reach your goals!