So 4 days ago i was masturbating with shampoo and it was all good until some minutes later, it started to itch and get swollen but i just washed it with water then it felt much better.

Next morning my foreskin started to get dry and i couldn't go to the toilet without it would hurt like hell.

I noticed that the exact same thing had happened several months ago, i remembered that i used shampoo back then to, so i tought it was the shampoos fault.

Well i looked around the internet for some solutions and there was alot of things that didn't really help and you needed to go out and buy the things.

So i am asking how can i fix this with things i have at home?

(sorry for my bad english)

I guess we all have to learn about that. Well us guys with foreskins anyway. I don't know if guys who are circumcised are sensitive to soaps and shampoos. Maybe one who is reading this will tell us if shampoo bothers him.

I don't think there is anything but time to fix it. It took mine a day or two to get so it wasn't too bad. You might try using some hydrocortisone cream on it. I don't think that was available way back when I learned about (not) using soap or shampoo to masturbate.

I did find that "baby shampoo" was OK though and having a good lather for masturbating in the shower feels really good. Even if you haven't desinsitized your head yet, you can give it a good rubdown with your foreskin held back, using the lather from a "no tears" shampoo.

Hi guys I am circumcised and shampoo/soap does not bother me if i am in the shower and wash it off but i have never tried out of the shower or bath.  

I am circumsised and it is not that painful, but really itchy and red also peeling. 

I am circumcised and well iv tried shampoo and nothing happens. but here is a recombination for people who are iching or peeling just use conditioner. (wash off with shower or it will get stuck in the cubes and itch) 

I am circumcised and i masterbated in the shower with shampoo with the water running and to this very moment it dosent hurt so guess the water helps

I used shampoo as well but all it did was make make skin down there dry. However after about 5 days it got really flaky and I got a toothbrush and scrubbed the dead skin off and I was fine

I am circumsized,and yes NEVER ever use shampoo or soap to masturebate,stick to water or keep it dry,I hope someone reads this before it's too late.

It makes your penis hurt while peeing,and extra sensitive while masturbating so you ejaculate in seconds.

I am not circ'd. I once used soap and another time I used shampoo and it hurt like hell afterwards. I did find that baby shampoo was OK though. I thought maybe you cut guys wouldn't have a problem but I guess you do. As you mentioned "keep it dry", that's the way I prefer anyway so no more shower sex for one. I like to hold my foreskin back tight and dry rub so I guess it's about like being circ'd anyway.

If an body still visits this site is it good to masturbate with coconut scented lotion

Or that shampoo that doesn't hurt your eyes

Shampoo will turn your penis into beef jerky, I'm circumcised and it caused my penis to scab over and hurt like hell

Okay guys. I Masturbates with shampoo two days ago. So I got turned on again and tried again. I look at my balls and it is very dry I was wondering what the hell. So in this point of time I haven't started yet because I was worried about my balls. Then I started. My head felt weird on my penis and it felt almost like it wasn't as sensitive and there was another layer of skin on it. So I kept going not worrying so much. Then I finished. I began to realize it hurt like hell. I look at it and it looks like a sausage that was left in the sun for 8 hours and beaten with a bat. This just happened about 30 mins ago and I searched it up on the Internet and found stories exactly like mine. DO NOT MASTURBATE WITH SHAMPOO. Once you wash it it begins to feel better for a second but comes back. I read online that it will take three or more days to heal back up. So I'm going to have to wait till then. Make sure you never do this and preferably wash it everyday with something like Hypoclense. I feel your pain for whoever has done this.

i put shampo in my penis actully when i put it few sec later it was really painfull i thought something really horrible will happen but i washed all my penis with water and even tryed to put a ew drops inside my penis its hurt when i squeze my penis!!!!!

Is it normal now?