Hey, I'm 15 and I masterbate daily, sometimes even more than once. But last month I had sex for the first time and I cummed really fast. Is it because I don't use lube when I masterbate or what? When you masterbate is there any "correct" way of doing it? Liek, do you HAVE to use lube, or can you just use your hand. And if you just use your hand with no lube, does it affect your penis growth? ?

There's no wrong or right way to masturbate: if you orgasm, it's right; and nothing is going to affect your penis growth, to all intents and purposes. When your 18-25, and your body stabilises, if you don't like what you have, you can ask again. Right now, you're fine.

You're also illegal, unless you're Canadian, as far as I know, so much as that will have any effect on you whatsoever, your society (I'm uk) would appreciate it if you'd hold off on the chicks till 18. Bummer, huh?

There isn't really a wrong way, it's just whatever makes you feel good. You don't have to use lube. The only real side effect would be masturbating too much in your own way desensitizing you to vaginal sex, however, that doesn't seem to be the problem.

It happens. Just spend a lot of time with foreplay to keep your girl satisfied.

I masterbate but I CUM TO FAST am I rushing it to much.

No, but sorry to tell you that you have premature ejaculation