Hey guys I'm 13 years old and I was wondering if masturbating had an effect on penis growth I masturbate about 2 times a day depending on situation.. and my guy hasn't grown at all I'm starting to get a bit worried can anyone help.... Thanks every1

No John, won't make it bigger or smaller. 13 is still pretty young. Got any pubic hair yet?

How big is your penis? Are you through puberty or not yet?

I have a little hair but not the full bush yet so...

Um my penis is about 2.3 inches now and I have a little hair down bottom but none under my pits or like anywhere else and when erect its about 4-5 inches

John, at 13 you are in fine shape. You're in the adult normal range already and still have plenty of growing to do. Alot of other 13y.o's wish they had what you've got.

Oh ok thanks for the advicei guess I can stop worrying thanks man

i 13 and i was wondering the same thing and whats wierd is my penis is about 5-6 inches and i have no hair on my armpits but some down there were pretty much the same lol

Im 14 I have a good bush down there arm pit hair, leg hair thigh hair, and starting to grow facial and chest hair, my voice got deeper I lost weight and got taller and I still dont see a differnent in size doen there im 3 inches soft and 5 inches erect

In my opinion it´s a good size. Have you ever masturbate or not yet?

Yes I have

But to me it looks really skinny and soft and its measured 3 inches no strecthing, and erect its 5 inches and is a little wider in the mirror it looks fair but to me just looking at it it looks small, do you think it will get bigger

It dependes on your hormonal level. How many times in a day do you usually j/o.

Once sometimes twice but ive slowed down because im afraid of never getting to h/s and if she ever does see it shell laugh

Do you have Gf?