Hello! My father had an accident a week ago. When he was at work he burnt his hands with some acid. He was taken to the emergency care and his hands were cleaned and bandaged with medicated creams and sterile wraps. He is at home at the moment and he takes antibiotics and pain relievers. It seems that his wounds are not healing and he is still feels much pain. Is there an alternative medicine for chemical burn?

Hello! Since your father takes antibiotics it seems his burns are not minor. Pain in a burn can often be severe and it is good he takes pain relievers as well. I don’t think it is wise to try with any alternative medicine in the case of chemical burn. Your father received instructions from his doctor and he should obey them. If you think his condition is not improving you should consult your doctor about it.