Hello! My sister has met a very nice man. They are going out for few months now and I think she likes him a lot. The problem is he is bold. He told my sister that he lost his hair due to chemical burn which happened to him when he worked in a factory of colors. I am afraid he suffers from some disease and I don’t want my sister to be hurt. Is there a way that chemical burn can cause lose of hair?

Hello! Yes, a chemical burn can cause lose of hair and it can happen. I think you have a negative approach to the people who are different than you. If your sister likes him and if she feels good in his company I don’t think you should worry too much about his hair. Also, you should know that he suffered a lot since chemical burns can be very painful especially when they affect head. Think again about your attitude!