Have you ever ridden a bike with hangover? That’s what happened to me yesterday. The night before I was at a party and I got a little carried away and I ended up drunk as a lord. The next morning I decided not to postpone my usual training though I was dizzy and it was an unpleasant ride. How to eliminate the effects of drinking?

Nonsense! I do drink sometimes, but I’ve never allowed myself such a thing as getting drunk to that extent. Besides, being an athlete, even if you exercise only recreationally, means that you have a healthy lifestyle, which doesn’t include drinking and partying. I’ve actually never had a hangover. I don’t think that you should have ridden if you felt dizzy. You could have fallen and hurt yourself. Besides, what are the effects of such an activity? In order to go cycling your mind has to be fresh as well as your body. The best way to eliminate the effects of drinking is to control yourself. But if it happens, try Alka-Seltzer. I’ve heard that it’s excellent for a hangover.

Hehe that must be fun :) The best way to prevent hangover is not to get drunk at the first place.

You should have waited for the effects of alcohol to fade away. This way it could be dangerous and not so effective, you could have hurt yourself or throw up and then feel even sicker.