I'm 20year old, pure Asian and while taking a shower tonight I found two small lumps on my testicle. One on each one. With it I also found massive vein like which I believe to be normal. The lump, is rather soft on touch but when try to hold it, it proved to be quite hard. It also stationed on the top of the testicle. My testicles are rather small, so it kind of cover a half of it.

For several years I have experienced pains in the testicular area, but I never gave any thought about it since I believe is because I have a routine habit of masturbating once a day (sometimes is more) and can be just a sign that my sperm count is low. The pain, not exactly a pain more like a throbbing sensation, can last everywhere from one minute to a hour . And true enough, once I stopped masturbating for a week or so, the pain is gone until I start masturbating everyday again (usually occurs after a week or so).

I have checked several sites and post about this lump which I found, and it MAY not be a t/c though a doctor visit can confirm this but I rather wait for a while just to be sure. During my browse, I found a pic of a testicle and on it I found a thing call "Hydatid of Morgagni" which also know as "Appendix testis". As I looked at the pic, the more I felt that is what I found, see picture here:

This calm me down a whole lot, though I would still go to a doctor if the lump gets bigger or anything, so... I would like to ask what you people think?

I think i've got just the same thing as yours. IT fells like a lump near the epidymis like in the picture, but I can only fell it on the right testicle.Is yours on both testis? I would like to know if you find any more information about it. I have noticed it about one and a half years ago, i'm 18 now. Do you know if this appendix of testis can be found only in one testicle?

Quote:

The appendix of testis can be found on one or either, more often than not (90 something percent) it is just on one, but a reasonable percentage of men also have them on both. Although you should always get all lumps you're worried about checked out by a qualified professional, most of the time testicular cancer does not appear near the epididymis it is usually located on the front and sides of the scrotum itself.

Hi just one question I'm 21 years old and im pretty sure this is what Iv got also it's just on my left side no bigger than a grain of sand and near the top my left has always been the sensitive one but is that common for one to be more sensitive than the other ?? Would love anyone's thoughts

Hi mate, got the same thing. Don't worry about it.

I've got the same thing on my top right testicle, mine is also really moveable. Is yours??

I have the same with the moving and the top, although on the left

I was also worried at first because I found that thing only in right side but when I carefully examined the left I do found it

Are you sure I felt it right after meps which stands for military entrance process I have blood to test for Hi v and drugs and antibodies and ECT also the doc have a physical exam it's on my left side as well near the veins or whatever it's called that attaches to the testi I passed my physical and got qualified to