This is happening for the second time in the last 8 months- yesterday I also had this sharp chest pain that have made me stay out of breath and it was so sharp though haven't lasted longer than a minute but has frightened me so much so I am curious what is this pain of mine? And even today my heart beats abnormally and is followed with mild chest pain and persistent nausea but this chest pain frightens me the most –I couldn't even sit or lay down properly for this chest pain I have so I need to fine the right position-anyway can anybody tell me what is this pain of mine? Thanks much!

If I were you I would go have some ECG test done right away for it is more likely this pain of yours is some mild heart attack related. My dad had the same symptoms about 4 months ago and he actually had heart attack which was registered on ECG afterwards though he also had some other cardiac test marker called troponin test which determines very precisely how bad your heart muscle might be injured. Anyway according your pain and symptoms I advice you go to see a doc and check your heart condition for you might be in risk of getting some further complications such as arrhythmia and heart failure especially if the cells around affected heart muscle are dead or have some scar that could provoke some further more severe heart attacks.

It could be heart related, and i'd definitely see a doctor about it, but what it sounds like to me is Pneumonia, sometimes when you get pneumonia the fluid fills in the bottom of the lungs, causing chest pain which can spread to your arm, left or right depending on which side has fluids in it. I speak from experience about this. I had a sudden attack while i was at dinner with friends. No fever, no congestion, no runny nose or typical symptoms of pneumonia, it just hurt so bad i was almost in tears, and i thought it was a heart attack, being on my left side... i went to the doctors and it was pneumonia, i took some anti-virals which of coursed forced it out and then i got all the typical pneumonia symptoms, but i was only able to lie on my side or back when i slept. Just go see your physician and he/she will be able to properly diagnose you.