I woke up this morning with such chest pressure that I couldn't breath and the pain was so sharp and lasted for a couple of minutes but I couldn't go to the work and still I feel this chest pressure. And I still feel the pain in my neck and the upper back, and in both arms especially the left one. Do you think I should see a doc for I started thinking this might be heart related.

Well it might easily be that you had a mild heart attack. It is not like any chest pressure is heart related but when chest pressure is accompanied with chest pain and other symptoms you have described than it might be about some heart condition such as mild heart attack or maybe angina attack. Anyway if your symptoms still persist and if you start to feel dizzy and have nausea than it is time to call a doc and you will probably have to do some ECG or even stress test and maybe chest x-ray , with ECG your doc may determine weather this was an heart attack or what else. Anyway I advice you take an aspirin as soon as possible just as a precaution for it is good in decreasing the symptoms of eventual heart attack.