I know that chest pain is often sign for a heart attack, but I want to know what other conditions related to chest pains are. I have sometimes chest pain because of the heartburn, it occurs somewhere behind the breast bone. I know for sure that is not heart attack.

Sure, there are non-cardiac causes of chest pain. Once I had pleurisy. I had sharp, severe chest pain and it was even worse when I coughed. Fortunately, chest pain is not always signal for a heart attack.

I had undergone angeoplasty treatment after an heart attack, still I feel pain in the chest.I would like to know after the angeoplasty how much time is needed for normalisation of ecg

Hello letchwork,

definitely, there are plenty of other things that can cause chest pain unrelated to heat or the heart attack. As you mentioned, heartburn is often the most common cause. Not only is chronic heartburn very common condition, but one of it's most characteristic symptoms is more or less persistent pain focused around the breast bone. The more chronic and persistent heartburn is, usually the chest pain gets more persistent, as well.

The other, also stomach related condition, that also tends to cause fairly strong chest pain that radiates toward the back is related to gallbladder problems, usually the gallstones, but stronger chest pain is caused by gallbladder attack. Both tehse conditions, together with the pain, get worse at night.