Hi everyone,
Recently, I have had a lot of itching around my vagina and clitoris. I know it is not an STD because my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 years and we are very open and neither of have ever cheated (in the sexual intercourse aspect) Anyways, also, around my clitoris if i touch it it slightly burns. Could this be the start of a yeast infection? I have no insurance and can not afford a doctors appointment because i am in college. Any advice would be appreciated!!! Thank You for your time!!!

I am not sure where you live but there are pretty of free clinics which can help including planned parenthood. Itching and burning are not "normal" and you should be seen by a doctor. Also, your campus nurse or physician assistant may be able to help. Take your body and health serious you can not afford to waste valuable time due to cost.

it may very well be a yeast infection. But going to a doctor of any kind is always the best idea. the first and only time i had an yeast infection, my boyfriend told me what it was, and I couldnt take it after an hour or so so I went to the hospital because it was like 10p.m. I didn't have insurance then either, and I was just billed for it. It was only about $130 visit and you can pay that off. Good Luck.