For the last two days I have been experiencing strange vaginal burning and itching. I do have sex regularly with my boyfriend only and we don’t use condoms. I also don’t think that he is cheating on me. Could it be something else apart from STD? thanx for your time!

You should know that a healthy vagina is a host to many microscopic organisms that co-exist in a slightly acidic environment. This co-existence and balance is often impaired by various reasons and can cause the discomfort in your vagina or on the vulva like burning, itching, pain, etc.
This is why you need to be checked by a gynecologist to make sure what it is. Diagnosing it over the net won’t do you any good.

It could be a yeast infection. You can buy medication for this over the counter, but I recommend visiting the doctor first.