I really need help. I have noticed a lot of itchy red bumps all over my body. I don't know what to do. Can someone tell me what is going on with me? Is this something dangerous?

I can not tell you what is going on with you without examining you. You will know what your condition is only when you visit your doctor. That is what you should do. I can help you by giving you some information. I think that you might have hives. But remember, I can not diagnose you for sure. Hives can be very uncomfortable and usually they are a sign that the whole body is experiencing a hypersensitivity reaction. They occur when the body's capillaries and tiny veins get leaky. Fluid escaping from blood vessels becomes trapped in parts of the skin and lining membranes of the body which causes localized swelling. There are also a number of physical causes of hives, known as urticaria. The most common physical cause of hives is cold urticaria, exposure to cold water or air. Other causes are pressure urticaria, cholinergic urticaria, aquagenic urticaria, solar urticaria, dermatographia etc. Hives are not contagious, but the triggers of them are, especially viruses, bacteria, and parasites can be contagious. They can be diagnosed based on the history and physical examination.