I've had idiopathic urticaria since I was 16, I’m 23 now. It went away for a couple of years, but it suddenly came back, not sure why nothing had changed. Doctors tell me it will burn out but its still here, it had gone away after 6 months or so but it came back again last summer. I have no idea how to get rid off it, and over the past couple of weeks it’s got worse. If any one has any ideas please let me know!

I too have chronic idiopathic urticaria, started getting hives 6 years ago. They are mild and when I get it bad my body swells up my face, hands, feet, and it’s very itchy.
The last year they told me that I have chronic idiopathic urticaria, but mine is dew to heat and I am on zirtek, a loratadine plus I have an epipen when I get very bad. I have to avoid aspirin, non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs.

I was suffering with urticaria when I was 18, it was horrible, I had hives all over my body, my face, and penis swelled up so bad I looked disfigured. Nobody could help me, not doctors, every drug they gave me helped for few days till my body got use to it...I looked around for suport groups, and in one of them I learned about noni juice. I drank it both in the morning and at night before sleep, it seemed to have more effect like that. I think I finished about eight bottles before it went away completelly. Even after the first day of drinking noni I felt huge difference, but it comes back if you dont follow through and keep drinking noni for a couple of months. At least for me, thats how it worked. I hope it helps you too. You can find noni at any health store. I drank the 10% noni morinda juice, you can get the 80% or 90% ones, might help even better. Good luck!

I have been getting hives off and on for about 35 years. I have had them briefly and also for as long as 4 years straight. I have been all over to find out what causes them but nobody has been able to cure me. I have a bag that I am never without. It is full of meds. I had a doctor tell me one time that I am not treating post nasal drip and that I need to understand that it was going to take a combination of antihistamines to control my hives. So that is what I do. When I can't take it anymore, I take prednisone. I hate that drug but love it too. I wish someone would figure out a cure but I have almost given up hope. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I am sorry that anyone has to deal with this.