For months i've been getting itchy red spots/white lumps all over me after having shower/bath or if i sweat, it's stopping me going into school because it's obvious and everyone notices it. 

I called the doctor and they suggested only using sensitive soap to wash in, however the rash comes back even if i don't use anything other than water to wash in. 

If anyone could figure out what this is or how to stop it I'd appreciate it as it's making me feel like sh@t.

http://imageshack.com/a/img513/4070/xvjt.jpg

Hi.

Do you feel intense 'pins-and-needles' prickling sensation? Because that rash looks like miliaria, also called sweat rash or "prickly heat". It occurs in hot and humid conditions, such as in the tropics and during the summer season. 

Obstruction in the sweat glands is the most common cause of miliaria. It may also be caused by bacteria.

In most cases the rash of miliaria will resolve without intervention. Just avoid activities that induce sweating, use air conditioning to cool the environment, wear light clothing and avoid hot and humid weather if possible. Frequent cool showers or cool baths with mild soap may help to prevent heat rash.

Using topical antibacterials including antibacterial soaps may shorten the duration of symptoms, but you should consult your dermatologist about that.

Another similar condition is Cholinergic urticaria, which is provoked during sweating events.

So I would suggest you to visit your doctor for the correct diagnose and treatment.